AHS

  • Subject: AHS
  • From: "kuenster" kuen@ia.net
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 12:26:38 -0600

Good morning out there in Hosta Land . I think that I need to speak to Lu
Treadway (forgive me if I got the wrong name)or if I need to speak to someone
else about this  could someone please let me know .  My wife wrote a check in
early Nov. to the AHS for membership dues and it has not been cashed yet , I
am wondering if it has been lost in the mail ?

 Thank you for any help that you could give me on this............Rod
Kuenster........