Re: Hosta Tools

  • Subject: Re: Hosta Tools
  • From: KateKlass@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 13:23:05 EST

My favorite tool(s) are a seven inch boning knife used for those difficult
weeds and pruning sheers used for cutting off spent Hosta flower stalks which
my hubby made two carrying pouches attached to my five gallon bucket. I carry
it with me while I walk my gardens looking at my babies getting that stray
weed. Since I have over 600 plants, I've found keeping up on a daily basis is
much easier than letting things go which on occasion happens. :)

Solidarity, Katherine A. Klass
                4439 Valhalla Road
                New Franken, WI. 54229
                phone 1-920-866-2413