Foliar Nematode control using Pylon

  • Subject: Foliar Nematode control using Pylon
  • From: "Dan & Lu Nelson" hostanut@Bellsouth.net
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 12:18:06 -0500

John,

Very interesting.  I'm sure Pylon is a controlled use chemical but it's good
to know that this control measure is out there for those who want to take
advantage of it. We need to face up to the fact that it's possibly going to
take a little more than organic pesticides to control foliar nematodes.
We also get the Journal HostaScience and are anxious to get the second
issue. Can you supply a little more information on the use of Pylon?

Thanks,

Dan and Lu