Re: Fertilization (for C. Tuttle?) = try BAP-10 and...

  • Subject: Re: Fertilization (for C. Tuttle?) = try BAP-10 and...
  • From: Bill Nash raffi@sympatico.ca
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 15:31:25 -0500

<<<Would like to hear from the plant physiologists or those who are "in the
know." (a Clarence Tuttle quote)

Well, Mr. Tuttle, Charlie that is: you ain't asking for much are you; and
considering, PLANT PHYSIO'colon'ISTS *in the know*, are pretty busy these
days (Spring sales are just around the corner eh?) and they-be:  doing
their own thing (making loads of money via rare-plant-propagation?); so
therefore me-Darlin, you be stuck with lil'ole *MOI*! Only french-word I
was ever taught, (moi = me) and this goes with a voting word "NON"! <<now
that's a joke!>> (as an inside joke at the UN-voting) "something like that?"

Anyway Charles; and this is coming from a down to earth, run of the mill,
ordinary *Mud-Wrestler*; having 61 years experience at mud-slinging (which
some folks call "Gardening")?...and...

   *HAVE YOU EVER TRIED?* growing your hosta-CUSSER-plant-things, immersed
in a nutrient-water solution; on a permanent basis?  IMHO -- THIS DOES NOT,
provide for root-rot in genus-hosta; and you will find, that this does
provide for the fastest growth possible; and the development of
super-root/rhizome plant-systems, which is the key to all healthy plant
production/propagation...right?  Done in HYDROPONIC-LIKE fashion, so to
speak, and even via total incubation of the growing environment to provide
for tropical-like growth conditions, to even good, better, best the GROWTH
FACTORS?

I suppose you have tried the above, but I wanted to ask this anyway; that
is to say, answering your question, with another question <<excuse me>> on
this tactic, I use. *grin?*

IN CLOSING: I would like to simply add, that the fastest plant
growth/propagation I've seen in hostas: was done via, pots sitting directly
immersed in a nutrient-solution on a permanent basis; and even providing
for blooming under lights; even when, using very small-sized-containers for
the root-structure to sit inside and do it's in'par-taking?

I suppose, there is not much you don't already know, via doing TC
propagation, and then, there is also growth hormones (like BAP-10 for
example?) and which does provide for some interesting faster-resulting
plant-productions; for say whenever the going gets boring; and I wonder: if
you might have any comments on this = use of hormones?

Take care -- a war is just about ready to run; and I've heard also, that
all lil'ole-men over 50 years of age, are going to be DRAFTED for this
soldiering-front-line purpose?  This will be okay tho'?..TOO!...since this
war will BE A NEW STYLE THING: NO CLOTHING and NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND to be
used in this play-acting <-> SIMPLY WIGGLING OF

(  )(  )
butt-ends,
to SCARE OFF the enemy?

OUR KIND OF WAR'ing...perhaps...RIGHT?
                                                                 and I trust!
                                                                                    you
shall forgive?
my crazy sense of humour used-here...right?

B>)) /bill nash in Canada,
                                  -- where the sun is melting my
IGLOO!...so I needs t'find a better place to reside-in (move over
squirrels/chipmonks?).  ANYONE KNOW OF: a nice warm place in the world
some-where, where one might do gardening all year round? <=awe forget it
<<<I'm just a-jokin>>> (((making funny))) nothing more!
<<--- and regarding YER solicitation below for "plant physiologists -- in
the know" --YET?--->>"hehe" (SORRY-I find this funny?)

A GOOD ONE BELOW: