Re: Foliar Nematode control using Pylon

  • Subject: Re: Foliar Nematode control using Pylon
  • From: jwessel@infi.net
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 19:43:25 -0500

Don,

I'm sending this to the group incase anyone else is interested.

Pylon is a new chemical class called pyrroles. The material has translaminar
activity, which means that the material penetrates the leaf tissue and forms
reservoir of active ingredient within the leaf. that probably works on the
foliar nematodes.

This chemical is for greenhouse applications only and foliar nematodes
(Aphelenchoides spp.) are listed on the label.along with application rates.

Check the internet for addional data.

John

Wessel Nursery
505 Gawain Court