First Look Website Contest Update

  • Subject: First Look Website Contest Update
  • From: "Bill Meyer" njhosta@hotmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 19:09:39 -0500

Hi Everybody,
         So far no one has gotten all three questions for the FL website
contest right. Several people have gotten the first one right. The answer we
were looking for is "frogs". So, that just leaves the number of different
frogs for question #2. The correct answer here will be the number of different
frog pictures found throughout the site. Not copies of the same frog picture,
not different types of frogs, but the total number of different frog pictures
in the site. Then there's the last question - why are frogs hopping all over
the site this year? I'll leave you to work that one out.
         Remember, first one to answer all three questions correctly in an
E-mail to CBCTPLANT@sbcglobal.com will win a First Look gift plant shipped to
them next summer. We are TCing a new plant that was donated to us for this
purpose, and you won't be able to get one anywhere else.
         Once again, the three questions are:
1. What new thing can be found in the First Look website? (answer is frogs)
2. How many different ones are there in the site?
3. Why would we have frogs on our site this year?
www.hostalibrary.org/firstlook/index.htm
         Good luck.
                           .....Bill Meyer, First Look something-or-other

Please copy to other lists where there might be interest.