I wouldn't recommend even TRYING to sign up for anything at Hosta
College.  I attempted to do so, and wanted the 3rd period lunch session.
 It told me that I had not chosen a lunch session at all.  I then
attempted again to sign up for the classes being sure I hadn't failed to
choose the 3rd period lunch.  Again, it told me I hadn't chosen a lunch.
 So, I chose the 4th lunch session (after ticking off ALL the classes I
wanted AGAIN) and it told me I hadn't chosen a class for each period
(though I am absolutely sure I chose something for each and every
period).  After attempting to go through this process at least 5 times,
I am now angry (more aptly - fuming) and am sending this to all those I
can, including the webmaster.   This is ridiculous!

I have never been able to attend Hosta College, and have been really
looking forward to it this time.  And now I'm thwarted from doing so by
a website that I was told had been tested to be sure it worked properly.

Mr/Ms Webmaster

You should be ashamed.

Diane Frederick
Newsletter Editor