Re: A Hosta Plea

This forum's been so dead I thought about doing a little Bush Bashing
just to bring the conservatives out of their holes.  Then I thought,
nah, let's just leave them alone.
Hi, Chick. I'll be glad to come out of my hole. Some of the comments I read
online are real eye-openers. It's so easy for politicians to criticize what's
being done but I've yet to hear anyone mention how some of these problems
should be taken care of. Somewhere along the line I got the impression that the
discussion of politics wasn't encouraged in these groups, probably my mistake.

Carolyn