Re: Is there a Hosta Sports Library anymore?

  • Subject: Re: Is there a Hosta Sports Library anymore?
  • From: LemkeIowa@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 11:53:05 EST

In a message dated 12/29/04 7:29:14 AM, hostanut@Bellsouth.net writes:

<< See attached link and although not quite up to date, it's close. One more

those winter projects I have yet to get to....

Look on the bottom of the page and you will see two documents on sports.

This is all the info that was on Hosta Sports only in a different format.

Corrections and additions are always welcome.

Lu & Dan

Hello the Nelsons,

I just finished looking over your web site.  It  is a thing of beauty and a
joy to look at.  You have more computer talent than I can ever have. I have
trouble with just plain black on white.  I am reworking my 'Striptease' sports
family listing.  I will soon send you privately any additions or corrections we
need to make.  It is almost an impossible task to keep data banks up to date
with currant and or correct information.

Have a pleasant New Years day,

Mike Lemke