Re: Registration

 I'm not sure I understand what you are saying.  Seems to happen to me a
lot lately.

In your first message, you seem to be saying that a list of reserved
names is illigtimate, because the names have to be registered to be
recognized.  So are you saying that the reserved names the Hem Society
publishes in the Check List have no standing?

I can't say that I would be surprised if that were the case, but I am
surprised that if the names have no standing that the registration
authority would publish them along with their registrations.

And if that is what you are saying, is it enforced only by gentleperson's
agreement?  And if so, aren't we gentlepersons too?  So why can't we do

Or have I missed something again?

W. George Schmid wrote:

  Same way. They have to follow the ICNCP too. All IRAs do. George
  W. George Schmid
  Hosta Hill - Tucker Georgia USA
  Zone 7a - 1188 feet AMSL
  84-12'-30" West_33-51' North