Vole Bait Station

 We just put a page on our web site showing how to make the bait station
we use for putting out poison for voles.  It's worked well for us so
far.  Take a look if you're interested.

We use it mostly in our cold frames and under our row covers, but we have
also put them outside and haven't had any problems with them so far.
From the amount of bait we go through and the amount of mouse poop we
find in the staitons, it seems pretty effective.

If you have voles but don't have a big problem with them, mouse traps
under covers may be a better answer.