Re: Happy Moose Gardening Forum: new for hosta, daylily, & iris lovers

  • Subject: Re: Happy Moose Gardening Forum: new for hosta, daylily, & iris lovers
  • From: "Bobby Baxter - Wake Forest, NC" irismoose@daylily.net
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 06:15:11 -0500

Good Morning Viktoria,

ICQ and AIM are optional information. They are not required to register. The requirements are a User Name, Password, and Email address. The other information is only optional if you want to provide it. Many people do not have an ICQ Number or AIM Address.

I look forward to seeing you on the forum.

Thank you,

Bobby Baxter
Happy Moose Gardening Forum
http://happymoose.com