hosta auction

  • Subject: hosta auction
  • From: butch ragland wilddog_202@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 08:04:51 -0800 (PST)

Just went to the auction site. Please don't be
offended by someone who hasn't worked on this project
pointing out a problem.

I had a terrible time getting to the list of plants
and I'm not new to the web. Trust me I probably would
not have done better.

I noticed something that I had mused about before. The
nr plants received the highest bids. I seems to me
that the Journal should give more attention to NR
plants with pictures etc. If only a section or dept.

I've heard all the arguments about registering and the
value etc. BIG BUT the bids clearly show a strong
interest and the Journal should address all members
interest without forcing some view on those members.

=====
Butch Ragland
Conflict is as addictive as
cocaine, alcohol, cigarettes,etc