Re: New Foliar Nematode killer?

  • Subject: Re: New Foliar Nematode killer?
  • From: HMinnesota@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 23:01:02 EST

I am referring to the studies that have said hot water can kill foliar
nematodes.

The fact that their web site does not have claims about the same does not
mean their equipment and method could not be used for foliar  nematodes.   It is
likely they don't know the need exists or have not  done any research.

I just learned of this company and product today so I posted without doing
more research.  I had a very busy day and week going.  I know there  are people
out their more versed in nematodes than me.  I just wanted to  make them
aware of this company and technology

Tom