Re: New Foliar Nematode killer?

  • Subject: Re: New Foliar Nematode killer?
  • From: ranbl@netsync.net
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:09:45 -0500 (EST)

George
a few years ago, I discovered a large bed of fairly mature Hosta 'Gold
Standard' (60) plants had become completly infested with Nematodes.
After distroying the plants, I let the soil stand and the following
three springs , drenched the area with cholorox undiluted.  I let the
spot sit and a year later planted parts of the area.  It has so far
displayed no more problems
Ran Lydell
Eagle Bay Gardens
10749 Bennett Rd.