Re: Need Information

  • Subject: Re: Need Information
  • From: LemkeIowa@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:32:24 EST

In a message dated 1/26/05 12:22:44 PM, hostahill@Bellsouth.net writes:

<< Hi Mike,

Don't know this one either. BTW, nauguku (g)------------------------
----------) means to come to

naught and maybe your search may do the same. I'll keep looking for it.

George

W. George Schmid

Hosta Hill - Tucker Georgia USA

Zone 7a - 1188 feet AMSL

84- >>

W.  George.

Thank you very much for your imput on my problem with the spelling and
meaning of the Japanese language.  I will list both names in my data bank and then
tie them together with the same ID Number.  I can't handle Japanese names etc.
I have all the problem I can handle with the spelling etc. of the English
language.

Here is a bumper sticker that is not to hard to understand:
Impotence...Natures way of saying "No hard felling.'

How's the winter in Jawja?

Mike Lemke