Re: Name request

gw1944@vermontel.com writes:

<< If anyone who can give me any names of reasonable "blacks or 'whites"
 I would appreciate it. NO REDS!...yet. Thank you.
I cannot help to much the only two "blacks" I have are:
ROOT BEER - a mid season blooming black-mahogany TET that grows 22" tall.
STARLING - A somewhat fragrant dark bing cherry red that blooms early to mid
season and grows 28" tall.

I know what you mean about so called whites.  I have a plant that was sold to
me that was called near white but really turned out to be a bright glowing
butter yellow. It is called SO SWEET.