Re: Name request

Glen,being a borderline daylily nut is  definitely not any good for your
pocketbook!I've always found justification by having my wife & daughter buy
them for me for MY birthday,Fathers day ,anniversary, veterans day, 4th of
july, wife's birthday, or any other person's birthday I can remotely associate
myself with. I don't limit myself to the current year either,I believe I'm
currently up to Fathers Day 2000' on the wish list.Anyways, back to your
search.I'm forwarding this site to everyone, it's great for winter wishing.
<A HREF="http://www.distinctly.on.ca/otherwww.htm">The Ultimate Daylily Links
Page!</A>  another site is http://www.daylilyheaven.com						just click the
blue line.                      good luck in your search,																jim
pabst