CD of Hostas & Shade Plants

Dear All,

I have finally mastered my newly acquired CD Writer. I shall be putting the
finishing touches on one that I shall be selling soon. It will contain
approximately  900 images that you can read from your CD Rom drive. I do not
know how any program other than Windows 95 or better works---but your computer
must have the capability of viewing them. On Windows  one inserts the CD in
the CD driver and then can "read" the pix through Windows Explorer or some
other device.

To members of hosta-open and shadegardens there will be a special price of
$50. To others $75. All profits will go to the SPCA.

Look forward to further info.

Clyde Crockett