Re: Better Gnomes In Gardens

In a message dated 1/8/1999 12:19:26 AM Central Standard Time,
sussextreeinc@ce.net writes:

<< I'm not sure gargoyles will work out for you. They can't be trusted. As
 as you turn your back,  they bite you on the arm. >>
I was afraid of that. I had heard that they bite you on the back, as well.

I think all should be wary, chary and leery of gargoyles in or near your

Clyde C.