Re: Archives, the future interactive source for hosta information.

Dan...................I agree with all of your comments, except  one!

I do have an interest to just the things you suggest but I am not included in
the info pipeline to get things electronically to me.  Not even basic stuff
like AHS officers and Local Club officers.  I have pretty much silent 'till to
the robin, but requesting info for the past 8 months from the AHS committees.
I am at my wits end on how to energize this without making enemies. So how am
I going to get all this other stuff, much of what is to be archived should go
under some kind of review, yes??

My dreams is to do all the things everyone has discussed. Hosta info on
hybridizing , pictures of registrations, bulletin board for the club editors,
and a lot more.  But the bottom line is if the info is not kept current, then
it is worse than useless.  No one has the time to enter everything
manually..........especially when it already exists in electronic form.

Soooooooooooooooooooo the AHS SITE has gone nowhere... only a great skeleton.
but keep the ideas coming.............I will continue to try and meet your
expectations.

Your Webmaster
Bernie Diesen
Giboshi@aol.com