A request

Dear Hosta-philes:

I often see catalogues mentioned on the list - so many of you post when you
get ones you especially like. Here in Canada, we have far fewer hosta
nurseries to pick from.

It would really help me, and maybe others, if you would mention the source
information when you mention a good catalogue. Then I can chase them down
and order them.

Thanks !

Susan Little DVM
Diplomate ABVP (Feline)