Help !

Dear hosta-pesons:

I love to get the hosta-pix, but I have foolishly saved 5 of them without
noting the names of the plants. Now that I have gotten around to organizing
my images, I want to know their names ! they have all been circulated on
the hosta-pix list recently, so I am hoping someone can identify them by
their file names. Help ?

mychil~1.jpg
snowso~1.jpg
summer~1.jpg