Re: seed storage

Joanne Pyszczek wrote:

> > Certain seeds can be stored for different amounts of time. Somewhere
> >there is a list of the times, temperatures, and methods of storage.
> There is a book, can't remember the name by Dr(?) Norman Deno.
> It contains all kinds of info on seeds, how to germinate them, if they must
> be used fresh, etc.  That may have the info you want.  Anyone else familiar
> with this book?  A friend showed me his copy but I don't know where he got
> it from.
Hello again
	I dug around in my books and found two books on seed collecting and
storage and know I have more but couldn't find them right now. Here are
the two:

Collecting, Processing, and Germinating Seeds of Wildland Plants by
James and Cheryl Young

Seeds of Woody Plants in North America by james and Cheryl Young.

Bye
Bob