NLE Update and Correction

This is in place of a footnote. And because I have a house rabbit, I will call
it a harenote. Just a friendly FYI... If you are new to the robin, the subject
'NLE' is for News Letter Editors. You are welcome to read the message or
delete it automatically if you see NLE.

Hi Newsletter Editors,
The local editors are sharp as tacks!  They spotted an error in my post
yesterday.
I have a correction to the EEE I posted yesterday.
The late $5 fee is only applicable to RENEWALS postmarked after Jan. 10, 1999.
New applicants to the AHS pay the dues without the aditional $5.00.  I
apologize for any confusion that I caused with the $24.00 figure that I used.
I have an up to date NLE exchange list if any local editor needs it.  I have
successfully sent it to Mac users and PC users.  If you would like a copy of
it just send me a private E and I will send it to you.
Because I started with Charles Tuttle's db, it did not include his address.
Please add this to your list:
Charles E. Tuttle,	Central Ohio Hosta Society,	5151 Reed Rd. B-221,
Columbus,OH, 	43220
And add a new editor from a newly formed society in Northeast Ohio:
Diane Frederick, Northcoast Hosta Soc., 900 Roanoke Rd., Cleveland Hts., OH,
44121
This brings the exchange list to a total of 48.
If you are not sure that you have your list updated it might be best to start
with a fresh one.  It might also be good as a crosscheck for me.  Sometimes
when societies change editors, the word doesn't filter down to me.  Something
else you might want to do is contact another editor on the list and double
check your db against their's.  I cannot tell you what a gift it was to be
able to recieve a db from another editor when my own list was all
discombobulated!  Kind of a friendly backup.
Thank you for being so sharp and reading your mail from me!
I need an editor to edit my stuff!
EEEEE ya soon,
Carol in CT.  !!
                   ~