Re: Chicago Scientific Program & Hostas

In a message dated 1/13/1999 8:19:44 PM Central Standard Time,
ctuttle39@juno.com writes:

<< boycotting the program in Chicago
 achieves nothing.  >>

The Winter Scientific meeting in the Chicago area is a great event. I would
encourage all to attend. It has always been my favorite meeting of hosta
people.
I cannot go in good conscience. I hope you can appreciate that. Tom M. puts on
the best presentations. It is better than attending the Conventions. I simply
cannot attend due to the AHS insinuating itself in an obvious ploy to hoodwink
the members. If I were given the opportunity to speak out from the floor, then
I would go;but, the arrangement is that it will be a lecture from a rep of the
AHS, who will give the audience the views of the AHS without any opportunity
for the attendees to
 respond.

On hostas, I have already started ordering.Twilight and Cadillac sound nice.

Clyde Crockett
P.S. TY for your post, Charles.