new co-owner

Well people, I've been finding myself a bit swamped lately.  Hosta-open has
been doing better than I ever expected and with my job and
managing webpages for two local societies (besides trying to do my own which
always gets pushed to the end of the list) I decided I
needed a little help.  So Dan Nelson is now co-owner of hosta-open.
I firmly believe this little venture would never have succeeded without
Dan's help.  From the very beginning he was out beating the bushes for
subscribers and has always been available to me when I needed
advice.  I was very pleased he was willing to help with some of the
responsibilities, especially since I find myself out of town fairly often.
I have no doubt that with the support of such a great membership
hosta-open will continue to be interesting, entertaining and educational.
Joanne Pyszczek
jopyz@earthlink.net