From: skaggs <skaggs@NETNITCO.NET>
Date: Thursday, January 14, 1999 3:44 PM
Subject: Questions about hostas

WiN,     I wasn't present at the AHS Robin's inception.  So even if ALL??? questions have been asked,  I haven't heard all the answers.  I want to know everything.  I just don't know what to ask.  Lately there has been quite a few seedling inquiries and experiences.  I enjoy all of them.  Some of the information
may be old but there is always something new to learn.
Virginia in SNOWY, FRIGID Indiana