Fwd: A New Enterprise

  Dear All,

  I must confess that I, only a short time ago, thought that there was little
that could be new and exciting in the way of hosta cultivars that would be on
the market.

  Well, fasten your seat belts! Patsy Stygall, a premier hybridizer and I have
agreed in principle to sell some of her wonderful and unique hybrids. These
are ones that have been tested by Patsy for at least six years and have proven
to be not only stable but breathtaking. Saw-toothed edge ones, for example.
Unusual coloration. Marvelous textured crosses. Many of these have appeared on
Pixlist.

  I had to use all of my ingenuity to get Patsy to agree as she does not and
will not hybridize for the market. (She'd rather give divisions to friends.)

  Patsy has left it up to me to do all that is necessary to get the ball
rolling. We shall prepare the registration papers in the spring and the list
will be sent out in early summer for late summer and fall delivery of the
plants. Supply will be limited.
  Some will be patented. All are OS.

  Clyde Crockett z5 <ccredux@aol.com>

-- BEGIN included message

In a message dated 1/14/1999 10:15:15 PM Central Standard Time, CCREDUX
[...]

-- END included message

-- END included message