Re: Thanks---and Growing From Seeds

In a message dated 1/15/1999 6:37:11 PM Central Standard Time,
SusanLittleDVM@compuserve.com writes:

<< Now, can anyone tell me where I can read about starting hostas from seed?

 Hi Susan,

There is a great article in the Hosta Journal by P. Stygall. I do not have the
citation.
Perhaps someone out there can tell you and/or give you other sources.

Please tell us what your hopes and aspirations are in the type(s) of hosta(s)
you would like to produce from your growing program.

You are in the right place as many members of this list grow seedlings in
various manners, particularly under lights.

Clyde Crockett z5