Re: Look-Alike Hostas

To kick off on look-a-like hostas, all the named hostas below are green sports
of 'Halcyon'. Some are already registered, some not.

Devon Green (Bowden)
Peridot (Lydell)
Canadian Sheild (Knechtel)
Valeries Vanity (Keller)
Kryptonite (Weir Meadow Nursery)
Grunspect (Klose)

This is exactly the kind of information that can be found on the 'Hosta

 Concerning these green 'Halcyon' sports, I know several people who are
growing all or most of them next to each other for comparison purposes.

 As far as my own experience is concerned, I grow both 'Devon Green' and
'Peridot', neither has reached  maturity yet, so while I can't comment on any
differences, I can say both are excellent, value for money, garden worthy

Glen Pether  UK