Re: growing seeds

	You have by now received information on Patsy Stygall's article in a past
Journal, I believe.
	Since we are gone (FL) for about 5-6 weeks Mar-Apr.  I cannot start them
under lights.  I do not have such a way to do the lights anyway.  So, I start
them in the spring in April using Coca Cola plastic bottles.  The large ones,
I don't know the
oz. size.  If you are interested in this just let me know and I will describe
the method.  It makes the seddlings almost a season slower, but my only way.
	Gayle Kamp