Re: Look-Alike Hostas

BTW, all of the all yellow-gold sports of Frances Williams are to be called
Golden Something or Other."

Really...is this a rule or something...not meaning to be sarcastic, but
why?  As you can tell,  I'm fairly new to all of this and hope I'm putting
forwarth questions others who are new to this kingdom may have also!
(P.S. If I sound a bit touchy...yes I am...I HATE THIS WEATHER!)
Thank You!