Re: Look-Alike Hostas

Meum71@aol.com wrote:

> Gold Drop and Gold Edgar are look alikes too-except Gold Edgar is just a tad
> bit larger.

 Every time I look up a description for Gold Drop or Gold Edger they all say it
is
a small hosta.  What I want to know is does anyone on this list have a Gold Edger
that
is about 10 yrs old and it's approx. 4 feet wide?  I wouldn't call this a small
hosta, if
Gold Edger is really what I have.  How about Gold Drop, how wide is a clump after

it has grown for approx 10 years?

Thanks,
Vicky Cahanes
New Richmond,  WI