Re: Look-alike hostas

In a message dated 1/16/1999 11:35:21 PM Central Standard Time,
lacey@avalon.net writes:

<< Can anyone cite any significant differences between:{I have placed my
comments in brackets={}
 Resonance and Ground Master{Exactly the same.}
 Christmas Tree and Grand Master{The latter is more rugose but from a distance
they appear identical}
 Night Before Christmas and Lakeside Spellbinder { I think someone might have
been somewhat too hopeful here. They are identical.}
 I am growing all of the above except L.Spellbinder.
 Is it just my imagination, or have there been a whole host of progeny of
 Sieboldiana Elegans named, but which you have to have a label to tell them
 from the parent?{Yes. I shall write about these soon.}

Clyde Crockett z5 Indy IN