look alike website

I've compiled the information so far sent at
http://home.talkcity.com/gardenway/jopyz/lookalike.html
for anyone who wants to see it in a list format.
Bob, I know you said you'd compile it on your website too and that would be
great.  I'm sure we'd both be using different setups and
more people just cruising the internet will find it on your website than
mine.  Doesn't hurt to have it out there twice.
When people added comments I did try to include them.
Joanne
jopyz@earthlink.net