Hello Vicki

I have been collecting for 10 years and at first bought every 5 dollar
hosta I could. Now I have realized it is the hostas that make me stop in
my tracks and just look at them. Some are like old family that I cant
wait to see come in the spring. I live in Minnesota zone 4 and my
favorite is my "Frances Williams" I also enjoy the following, Pizzazz,
June,Pauls Glory,Plantigenea,krossa regal,Great Expectations, On
Stage,Sum and Substance,Sagae,Northern Exposure there are some cute
little ones with time they might steal my heart also. cheryl Nelson