Welcome to Mary Chastain!

Welcome Mary, the owner of Lakeside Nursery! I have many images of her great
hybrids on file in jpeg. format. I have also sent many images of her beauties
to www.hostas.com

Mary, or anyone else who is interested, if you send me prints of your hostas,
I'll be happy to transfer them to a CD which then can be viewed on most
PC's.(No charge.)

I think that CD Writers are the wave of the future for advertizing and for
home viewing.

Welcome, Mary & Roy!

Clyde Crockett