Re: pictures: To Mary Chastain--Others, Please Ignore

In a message dated 1/18/1999 9:46:02 PM Central Standard Time, LakesideRM

<< I have about 60 of the pictures of Lakeside Hostas scanned into my
computer. I could email them to you if you use them in that form?   >>
 Hi Mary!

Yes if you would send them to me in jpeg. format, I'll put them on a CD. I can
make multiple copies if you so desire. This is a new way to show your
customers what they are getting PLUS many would like to have the CDs for their
own pleasure and for clubs. You could charge around $25-up for the CDs.( I am
doing this as a favor and I do NOT expect anything in return. It is fun for

Best regards,

<ccredux@aol.com> P.S. Mary, Unblock me!! I cannot send anyhing to you