Re: Change in registered cultivar name

Dave,
	I received this post from Ben Z.  Perhaps you would like to deal with
it privately, or it may be a topic of concern to others so that it may
be brought up at the WSM.  Handle it however you wish, or not at all if
that is the best way.  Let me know if it is a topic that you think is
pertinent enough for the entire group.  Anyway, I look forward to seeing
you this weekend.
Tom Micheletti

Hi Tom
You asked for  questions for the Midwintermeeting
I should liked to ask it myself but...

Several plants are registered as streaked but stabilize later
like Litle wonder Fragrant Bouquet etc .These stabilized forms should
have a different name but so far that often has not been happening.
It is a source of error and grieve if you order a streaked plant and
it turns out to be stabilized. There should be a rule how to name
them Succes with the meeting!
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden