Re: Wayside Gardens

My experiece with Wayside Gardens has been pleasant, but the size of some of
the plants for the price is somewhat rediculous. I believe part of the high
costs goes into printing their excellent catalog. I personally have not
purchased hostas from Wayside, but the perennials and bulbs I've received were
small and not fully developed as I like them to be. Looking at the photos that
came with my order, the hostas photographed look like 1 year old tissue
culture plants.  The plants I received were small, but very healthy and well
packed. I can depend on wayside for healthy stocks, just not on size.

Hope this helps a bit.

Rizanino "Riz" Reyes