Re: Change in registered cultivar name

Hi Clyde,
	Thanks for the support and suggestions.  I thought Magna Cum Laude was a
great name too.  No big deal, I think.  I wish (sort of) that I had thought of
just not registering it.  Someone came on to say that Little Ceasar was going
to be used.  I understand that you cannot reserve a name.  I don't know why
one would want to name a hosta (and go through all that trouble of checking it
for bloom, color and all the other things) with a name of some nursery' s
usual name.
	I just wanted to clarify the matter.  Appreciate.