Lakeside Hostas

I have had the pleasure, nay, the DELIGHT, in transferring pix of 53 pix of
the subject hostas to a CD.

Folks, these are sensational!.
Be sure to get Mary's catalogue! (8119 Roy Lane, OoltewahTN 37363)
Clyde Crockett z5 Indy IN <ccredux@aol.com>

P.S. I'll be happy to copy your pix to a CD. These should be in jpeg. format.
OR you can send me the originals and I'll scan and transfer to CD. (The
instructions suggest that only digital pix can be transferred with the program
I am using;but, I have found that all color prints can be---it just takes a
little bit of puter magic.)

cc