Re: Moon hostas

At 07:25 PM 1/25/99 -0500,
>-^^--^^--^^--^^--^^--^^--
>Susan Little DVM
>Diplomate ABVP (Feline)
>Bytown Cat Hospital
>Ottawa, Canada
>-^^--^^--^^--^^--^^--^^--     >>>wrote:
>It's just hostas with the name "moon" I am interested in. It started a few
>years ago for a sentimental reason. I had a much-loved cat whose name was
>Blue Moon, so I got that hosta and it just kind of went on from there. Kind
>of a way to combine my love of cats - being a cat veterinarian - and
>hostas.

Susan...greetings from Guelph Ontario.  A thought crossed my mind that you must see Robyn's Nest Nursery 1999 Catalogue <RobynsNes2@aol.com>, if you haven't already seen it; and perhaps, you might consider adding some GRASSES to your hosta collection?  Robyn Duback who runs/owns this Nursery, loves cats so much, that her whole catalogue has cat'pictures everywhere...AND the grasses she sells are rated 1 through 7 as follows:
KITTEN RATINGS
"these grasses have been rated by cats & kittens as follows":
1-superior for chewing
2-superior for playing "cat & mouse" in/under/through/over
3-superior for chasing inflorescences
4-superior for curling up & cat-napping under
5-superior for curling up & cat-napping on
6-completely lacking in interest
7-useful as outdoor litterbox

ah hopes this is SERIOUS FOLKS?....LOL :-B)))(huh?

theSHADOWgardener
EMAIL: William Nash <raffi@sympatico.ca>
LETTERMAIL: 157 Harvard Road, Guelph, Ontario, CA N1G4L3 Tel:(519-767-1221)
Ontario Hosta Society (OHS) website URL: http://www.geocities.com/PicketFence/Garden/1555/
OHS related EMAIL:  <junk@aztec-net.com>, <funkia@geocities.com>
Personal website URL =>
http://www3.sympatico.ca/raffi/