Screen Saver

Hello everyone
	Some people asked me if I could make a Mac screen saver which I can't
that I know of on a pc but I came up with something that might work. If
you go to Lakeside Hostas homepage and click on HTML Screen Saver it
will take you through the photos without installing or downloading
anything. If people like it and Mary doesn't care I will make it larger.
http://www.hostasonline.com/l/lakeside/index.html
Bye
Bob