Re: Hosta markers

Ronnie,

The markers I have are made of plastic. They are a little over business card size
folded over with a post attached to the back. I output tags on my puter and slide
inside.  A retired fellow in my area who worked with plastics made them for
me.When I get more organized I will laminate tags so they hold up better
(although they did quite well considering rain and garden hose).

NOTE: I did pull them up for Winter! They are readable enough that my camcorder
was put to use for memory (It will also be useful to see what my annual growth
is).
Ray W
z5
Mentor, Ohio