Re: Park Seed

I have purchased seed from them and they were good.
I have also visited their company and trail gardens were neat.
I bought some hostas from their garden center and there were healthy.
I have not bought plants from mail order but they will probably similar to
Wayside Gardens because Park Seed Company owns Wayside.