Re: Hosta markers

Susan:
I use a Brother label maker and place on a metal marker that I have purchased
through See-Fine Marker Company (which are excellent).  I use the 1/2" clear
laminated tape with black ink.  I could not be more pleased with it.  My
markers will be out in the yard now for three years and still look like new.
The tape sticks great to the metal.  In fact, I've had to replace some labels
(due to misspelling), and could not believe how well they were stuck on after
being out for sometime.
I've had many compliments on how neat they looked and one did not have to
struggle to read.
The markers stay out all year long.
Joyce - Zone 5