Just a note

The original note did not come back to me so I'm assuming it did not go out.
My computer does strange things occasionally, I can collapse documents and
reappear.  Oh well (sigh).

Anyway, I am please to be back on a robin, I have been gone since last
October.  I will be happy to write about my garden Clyde, and Joanne I will
expand on the moon hostas.  But, right now I must get caught up on my office
work.  I have W2's and 1099's and all of those things the gov. requires of
me in my business.  In all honesty it will no doubt be the first of next
week before I have time to think.

Beth Arnold
Peoria Illinois  Zone 5