Re: Hosta markers

Just have to get in on this discussion.  The best labels I found were at the
last hosta convention.  I picked up an order form, and ordered a few to see if
I liked them.  I loved them, and for Christmas this year my husband ordered me
a huge box of them--one for every hosta in the garden.  The name of the
business is Forget-Me-Not Marker Company.  They are very professional looking
markers.  You can get them in Teal Green or Black, with a 15" or 19" stake.
They have Delux which is a 3 1/4 X
1 3/4 inch nameplate, the economy with a 3" x 1" nameplate.  The delux 15 inch
is $2.25 each, and the 19 inch is $2.45; The economy 15" stake and marker is
.85 and $1.00 for the 19 inch.  Or you can order nameplates only.  Their
address is:
		The Forget-Me-Not Marker Company
		1917 Kenneth Street
		Urbana, Illinois 61802

Can't wait until spring to put all my new markers out.  Almost went out
Christmas day and tried to find the old markers so I could replace them, but
decided to wait for Spring!